Can you just smell the fragrance?
Young Livng's Lavender essential oil has many benefits that I love!
Did you know the oil is therapeutic? This means that extra care is made to help the oil retain its medicinal properties. At Young Living, quality is exceptional! The Lavender oil is pure, unadulterated, and free of harmful toxins. There are no chemicals added to enhance the fragrance; you can feel safe with just the pure oil!
I have witnessed my husband putting a drop of Lavender essential oil under his tongue and feel immediate relief from allergies! I have used the oil in the palm of my hands and bottoms of my feet to get a good night's sleep. It helps calm anxiety and a provides natural stress aid. These oils are perfectly safe to use on children and babies. We have applied Lavender oil to minor burns in the kitchen and small cuts. Lavender oil is great on any skin rash, too!
Here are some other suggestions:
- Soothe minor burns by applying 2–3 drops of lavender essential oil to the affected area.
- Rub lavender essential oil on dry or chapped skin to moisturize the affected area.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
- You may be able to minimize the appearance of scar tissue by massaging lavender essential oil on or around affected areas.
- Place a few drops of lavender essential oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to minimize seasonal discomforts.
- Rub a few drops of lavender essential oil onto your hand and spread over your child’s pillow to help him/her sleep.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to set the mood for a baby shower or social gathering.
- Diffuse or inhale lavender essential oil to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day’s work.
Are you ready to win?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Kim has a passion to follow Christ and bring Him glory in every area of her life. She lives with her husband, one teenage son and a pre-teen daughter. She loves being a wife, home school mom, homemaker, and a distributor of Young Living Essential Oils.
One of her goals is total wellness; spiritually, physically, and emotionally! She enjoys researching and making homemade,
Her family has replaced it's medicine cabinet with essential oils for total wellness. They apply the oils instead of over-the-counter drugs. She enjoys a simple, natural life.