- overflowing excitement to start preparing the wedding of the century, or
- that small panicked voice in your head loudly demanding, "Where do I start??!!"
All Things Are Ready by Amy Hayes is a new Christian wedding planner that will help you organize a beautiful, enjoyable wedding. Unlike most wedding planners available today, this planner looks at weddings from a distinctly Christian, Bible-based viewpoint.
All Things Are Ready is now available from Doorposts.
An Introduction to Planning Your Wedding includes the following:
- An overview of the planner and explanation of each section (pages 2-3)
- A discussion of wedding timelines to help you and your family consider when to have your wedding celebration (pages 4-13)
- A section addressed directly to teach of the main participants in planning your wedding (pages 14-26)
All Things Are Ready is based on three assumptions:
- A wedding does not need to take longer than twelve weeks to plan unless you want it to.
- Wedding costs should not exceed what a family can afford without mortgaging their or the couple's future.
- A wedding is about rejoicing in what the Lord has done in the lives of two people and their families.
The Sixteen Chapters in this planner include:
- The Wedding Budget
- Setting Your Date
- Finding a Location
- Wedding Style
- Your Wedding Party
- Wedding Apparel
- The Ceremony
- The Reception
- Flowers and Decor
- The Wedding Week
- Wedding Help
- Themes From Scripture
- After the Wedding
The planner is well written and easy to follow. A good alternative for those looking for something simplistic and ideas for portraying biblical themes.
Doorposts is giving away All Things Are Ready Wedding Planner to one of my readers.
Simply complete the entry form below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway