Do you have a lot on your plate? I know I do, and my responsibilities can seem extremely overwhelming when I take my eyes off of Jesus.
Sometimes you're on top of the world; other times the world is on top of you, but Jesus is not to be doubted. We cannot give up when our circumstances are weighing us down. We must look to the Rock that is higher than our most difficult situation (Psalm 61:2).
Peter got out of the boat. He was able to do the impossible as long as he stayed focused on Jesus, but once he took his eyes off of the solution, fear began to pull him down.
- Read God's word daily starting with 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pray without ceasing. If you don't know what to pray, begin praying the Psalms.
- Keep a journal by your night table and record your dreams.
- Memorize scripture. It helps fight against intruding thoughts as well as give you an understanding of God's power and grace.
- Fast if possible. Fasting coupled with prayer is a dynamic duo. Powerful manifestations of God's glory appear when one is fasting and praying simultaneously.
Domestically Divine is a homemaking linkup where we can equip and encourage one another in our high calling as wives, mothers, and homemakers.
Below you can share the link to a post or article on your blog about homemaking. It can be anything that you have learned to make your life Divine. Share tips on home design, cleaning, cooking, health and nutrition, sewing, raising children, home education, homemaking giveaways, marriage, etc....
To share a link to your post about homemaking, you can use the Linky below. Share your link (make sure the link goes directly to your post), title, and image. It's that easy!
Don’t forget to link back here so that others can join in.